1. Build your wall according to manufacturers instructions.
2. Cover the area under the wall with a polythene sheet so any material falling can be re-used.
3. Carefully open the vacuum packed bag and empty the Geo-fix® into the bucket and aireate for three to four minutes.
4. Wearing suitable gloves take a handful of Geo-fix® and rub into the joints ensuring the material is pressed in firmly. Work an area of approximately four – five square metres at a time. Any material falling onto the polythene sheet below can be reused.
5. When four to five metres of jointing has been completed sweep off the excess with a soft brush (working at a 45 degree angle to the joints to ensure that no material is swept out of the joint).